The following terms and conditions apply to your use of this website. Please read them carefully before proceeding to use the site:
1. No Contract. None of the information on this website constitutes a contract offer in any jurisdiction, including United Kingdom.
2. Ownership. This site is owned by Wisekick.com (Wisekick™) of 196 High Road, London N22 8HH, United Kingdom
3. Information. Information contained on this website is provided for information purposes only and Wisekick™ will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication.
4. Disclaimer. The information set out on this website shall not in any way constitute advice, medical advice, or advice given and/or sanctioned by any research, medical or public health bodies or authorities. Wisekick™ recommends that you seek independent advice or information from your GP, the NHS or other public health bodies or authorities prior to your use of any of the products made available on this website. Wisekick™ will not be liable for any loss or damages arising, in contract, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on this website.
5. Security. Wisekick™ will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information that you provide is kept secure. However, because of the inherent nature of the internet, Wisekick™ cannot and do not guarantee that personal information provided by you will not be intercepted by others. Consequently your privacy cannot be guaranteed.
6. External Sites. The site may contain hypertext links to other websites. Separate terms and conditions apply to any websites accessible via a hypertext link from this website. The responsibility for those websites rests with their respective providers and Wisekick™ can accept no responsibility for them or their use.
7. Defects. Wisekick™ cannot warrant that the website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.
8. Modifications. Wisekick™ reserves the right to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the website at its sole discretion.
9. Copyright. Wisekick™ and/or (if relevant) other information providers on this website own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the database accessible via the website and all material on this website, including all the trade marks visible on the website.
10. Reproduction. You are not permitted to download, redistribute or extract any information on this website unless:
10.1 such downloading, re-distributing or extraction of information is faithfully undertaken and not misrepresentative of the original.
10.2 WISEKICK™ is acknowledged in a prominent position as the source of such information; and
10.3 the use of such information is in good faith and will not in any circumstance bring Wisekick™ directly or indirectly into any disrepute.
10.4 No part of the materials available on this website may be copied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of WISEKICK™. Distribution for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
11. Applicable law. Wisekick™ has established this site in England. English law shall govern its use at all times and, in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Data Protection and Privacy. All personal information you supply to Wisekick™ will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended and subject to the provisions herein.
14. General. These terms and conditions apply to your use of every part of this website.